Fastest Video Downloader
by: Buggs2k Software • 267.6K
If you are a hard-downloader type, you'll notice that built-in Android download manager is far from being perfect. One of the most annoying things is when download fail and then you've to re-start it again from the beginning. Likewise, it has some other limitation and interface isn't the most intuitive ever made.
Android Download Manager by Buggs2k Software aims to be an alternative to the stock Android download manager. It actually can achieve it since it offers some features that overtakes it. For example, it allows users to resume failed download from the point the failed. It also allows multiple parallel downloads (up to 16) and unlimited file size. Don't be scared anymore to download large files, if there's any crash, you can now resume from the crash point.
One of the plus points is that ADM comes with a built-in browser to make easier searching and finding files to download, directly from the app. Anyway, if you prefer to use your favorite browser, you can also do it. It supports most of the big names.
Besides download manager, ADM also comes with an internal file manager with which you can perform basic actions such as copy, move, rename, delete file or directory. Download directory can be set at your whim. You can even play media files (lot of playable formats supported: .mp3, .m4v, .3gp, .wmv, .mov,...).
Android Download Manager is set in a intuitive holo-style layout, with a swipable left-side bar that guarantees a user-friendly navigation through its main features. Sincerely, it is a reliable and useful app but, for specific audience: those who regularly download large files to their mobile devices.
by Manu , Appszoom
Aug 27, 2015
Download videos and songs from Internet up to 5 times faster then other downloader on the market. Fast, free and easy. Save your favorite files and play them anytime in the future.
How to use: (video tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjRcTFxrf3k)
1. If there's a download button for the video on the page, then just click it and the download will start
2. If there's no download button, but an embedded video players is present, then:
- Wait until the page is fully loaded
- Click the play button (an red download icon should appear at the top if the video was extracted from the player)
- If it didn't work then click the pause button
- If it didn't work try hitting play and pause a couple of times
- If the above didn't work, then it's not possible to extract the video on this page
3. Once the file is downloaded, go to file manager is app and click the video. MX player or BS player should be installed for the best performance and file format support.
• Integrated web browser
• Fully featured download manager with pause/resume/remove and connection lost handling capabilities
• Fully featured file manager for easy video access and manipulation
• External browser support
• Secondary SD Card support
• 100% free
• Can I download YouTube videos?
No! Downloading from YT is forbidden by their Terms of Service. Please don't ask about YT support, because we can't add it.
• How can I play the downloaded videos?
Install “MX player” or “BS player”, then click the video in the file manager in the FVD app. A window will appear with and video app to select. Select the downloaded video player.
• Which file format are supported?
All formats are supported if you use the recommended video players. However it’s best to use mp4 and m3u8 for video files, mp3 for music.
### YouTube is not supported due to their Terms of Service ###
NOTE. Downloading files that are protected by copyright is prohibited and regulated by the laws of the country where you live. We assume no responsibility for any misuse of this application.