by: Garmin • 1.9K
Connect and control all your Garmin VIRB cameras with the VIRB app, which now supports VIRB 360! Quickly playback, edit, and share directly from your mobile device.**
Also, has playback and video editing support for Drive Assist 51, Dash Cam 45/55/65W, and GDR E530/E530Z/E560/S550!
• VIRB 360 support – Easily view and edit 360 videos, add 4K spherical Stabilization, watch footage in VR Mode and add Augmented Reality G-Metrix data overlays*
• Frame your shot – See what your camera sees with live viewfinder
• Remote control – Full remote control of camera functions and settings
• Browse Content – Playback recorded videos and photos
• Edit Your Videos – Trim a clip, adjust playback speed, add G-Metrix overlays and music
• Highlight Detection – Find the most interesting parts of the video quickly using highlights in editor timeline
• Share Your Content – Push photos and videos to sharing services
• Manage Your Files – Browse and delete files on your microSD card
• Multi-Camera – View, control and access up to 8 VIRB action cameras simultaneously when VIRBs are in Multi-Cam mode, or many more when connected to a wireless router.
• Locate Camera – Use the app to help find your lost VIRB
• App is compatible with VIRB 360, VIRB Ultra 30, Dash Cam 45/55/65W, GDR E530/E530Z/E560/S550, Drive Assist 51, VIRB X, VIRB XE, and VIRB Elite cameras only
Visit virb.garmin.com to learn more about VIRB.
* Available with VIRB 360
**Playback and editing features not available on VIRB Elite.
Tags: virb , b , virb video , how to transfer garmin virb video to your phone , samsung s4 virb elite won't connect , garmin virb action camera , virb garmin , garmin virb