by: VNPT CDIT • 8
IMSc Android Edition for the Android one of our free SIP-based softphone.
IMSc is a standalone softphone and not a VoIP service.
A SIP server orsubscription with a SIP-based VoIP provider is required to make calls.
Featuring security over other VoIP products, IMSc allow you to make and receive voice calls over Wifi or 3G connection on your phone via a easy-to use user interface.
Standard phone features:
- Call displays
- Speakerphone, Hold
- Call history – list of received, missed and dialed calls
- Allow to use your contact-list
- Audio codecs include G.711, GSM, speex.
- Supports for DTMF
- Use UDP for transporting.
- Do not disturb supports
- Auto answer supports
- Contact favourite list.
- Can switch to a regular (GSM) call when the current account is not registered to the server. (for mobile version)
- Selectable ringtone
- Notifies user for missed call, registration status and network connection status when IMSc run in background.
VoIP over 3G: Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP functionality over their network and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP. You agree to learn and abide by your cellular carrier’s network restrictions.
Tags: imsc sip
by Ken Boyle
Oct 21, 2013 | "Poor"
No place to choose a server to connect to
by Bùi Trung Thành
Mar 21, 2013 | "Awesome"
Thank you for your app!