Our smartphone is already our main video camera too. Users expect better cameras in their new devices but also better video players. If the built-in video player doesn't fulfill your expectations, there are some alternatives. Path Player is one of them: a video player that supports lots of audio and video formats and also includes lots of added-value features.
First off, Pic-n-Pic which allows you to watch two videos at the same time and swap between them. Some devices doesn't support this, make sure yours does or you won't be able to watch both properly. In addition, say "hello" to multi-tasking: Path Player allows you to "pop-up" video screen to watch it from your homescreen or while performing any other action in your smart device. Bear in mind that this requires lots of system resources.
Likewise, there are other interesting features for advanced users: "File lock" for locking videos you don't want people to watch, DLNA support, thumbnails of videos while seeking, bookmarks and even gesture control.
The only catch: layout should be enhanced, it is still a Gingerbread optimized layout. What's more, it should be enhanced regarding intuitiveness. In spite of this flaws, the app is really worth.
Tags: path player , path player s , pathplayer doesnt see videos , baixar path player , pop up плеер , path player 2.3 , pathplayer baixar , pathplayer , multi tasking snapshot video player
by Manu , Appszoom
Jan 30, 2013
Path Player is an intuitive, easy to use video player for Android 2.3 and above. It plays all your favourite videos seamlessly as it supports all major video and audio formats, including popular file and streaming formats.
- Picture – in – picture: You no longer have to choose between your favourite shows. With PiP, you can watch 2 videos at the same time! Simply, swap between the two for volume control.
- Pop up player: Multi – tasking just became easier. Watch videos while running background tasks.
- Dynamic Walls: Catch a glimpse of important scenes in the video in a snap with this unique feature.
- File lock: Have a personal video you don’t want anyone else to see? You can lock it with a password, no other media player will be able to play it either!
- DLNA (Digital Living Network Alliance): Upload videos from your mobile/ tablet to another connected device on the same network.
- WI-FI sharing: Share your media with friends and family with this fantastic new feature!
- Thumbnails while seeking: Rewind or fast forward to the scene of your choice using thumbnails on the progress bar of the player window.
- Bookmarks: Create multiple bookmarks at various intervals in a video.
- Gesture Control: Control brightness, aspect ratio and volume easily, just by swiping the screen.
OS: Google Android 2.3 and above, including Jelly Bean 4.2
CPU: ARM v5TE and higher
RAM: Above 512 MiB recommended