by: Thomas Daugaard • 15
TviMote is used to remote control your TViX Slim S1 media player.
TviMote is designed to replace the WebRemote for the media player, supporting the following features:
* Scans the TViX and creates a local cache of the music and movie libraries, allowing for offline browsing.
* Full text searching in the local cache.
* Play queue functionality including shuffle option.
* Creation of favourites for quick access.
* Basic Commands (play, pause, stop, next, previous, menu navigation).
* Split screen mode with browsing/favourites in two panes for large screens/tablets.
* French (thanks, Nicolas Michaux) and Danish translations.
TviMote requires firmware 2.1.0 on the TViX Slim S1 Media Player.
TviMote Version number: Major.Minor.Micro
Major: Incompatibility with previous versions.
Minor: New features.
Micro: Bugfixes and minor improvements.
A short user guide is available at http://www.daugaard.com/tvimote/
Tags: slim s1 firmware 2.1.0 , tvimote , tvix web remote , tvix slim s1 web remote , tvix 안드로이드
by Ásgeir Sæmundsson
Jan 26, 2014 | "Great"
and nice. Does what it's supposed to. I would love to see more features like playlists and photos