by: Ustream an IBM Company • 93.2K
TV channels aren't a privilege of a few no more: Ustream is a web service that allows you to watch and create channels to broadcast video content. Although since the beginning it was a great business project, since the spreading of smartphones all around the World, it has taken a new direction: its Android app allows you to watch and (even more important) broadcast live videos from your smartphone over 3G/4G and WiFi.
First off, you have to sign up on Ustream.com. You can do it from the website or from the app. After that, you can use the search bar to find specific channels, search them by categories, featured or among your favorites. You can also find upcoming, recent or lives events. What's more, you will be able to start broadcasting from "Go Live" button. The app is quite simple as it just contains four tabs and some basic settings.
Another extra features allows you to chat with your channel's viewers or poll them with yes/no questions. You can also save the video you've broadcast in your Ustream profile. We've noticed some catches though: you cannot "Share" the URL of your channel through any of the sharing resources of your Android, though your Ustream channel's URL is always the same (www.ustream.tv/channel/username). What's more, video quality could be improved as well as the 3-4 seconds delay that we've noticed even over WiFi.
Besides these catches, the app is a big leap regarding video streaming and on-the-go broadcasting. Video creators' potential has just been cracked wide open. We recommend you give this a go.
Tags: ustream , ustream adult , ustream apk , ustream 1.9.3 apk , ustream 1.9.3 , ustream not optimized for mobile , ustream для 3g , 坂本英里佳 , ustream apk qr
by Manu , Appszoom
Dec 21, 2011
Watch live video and broadcast live on your phone or tablet - anytime, anywhere!
• Watch live and recent videos, discover upcoming events
• Broadcast live to any number of viewers using the camera of your device
• Manage and re-share your Ustream recorded videos
• Interact with your audience by chatting
• Access your followed Ustream channels and events that you’re attending
• Enjoy your Ustream Premium Membership ad-free experience on your device
• Go live right from your Home Screen using the new Quick Broadcast widget
Broadcasting in 720p HD and 360p HQ is available on the following devices:
• All Android 6.0 or newer device
• LG Optimus F6
• Samsung Galaxy S4
• Sony Xperia L
• LG Nexus 4
• LG Leon
• Samsung Galaxy Note 4
• Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
• Verizon HTC One
• Verizon HTC One Max
• Verizon LG G2
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy S5
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 2
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3
• Verizon Motorola Razr M
• Verizon Motorola Razr Maxx
• Verizon Motorola Razr HD
• Verizon Motorola Droid DNA
• Verizon Motorola Droid Ultra