by: Ringo • 1.6K
VitalPlayer is a simple enough, nice enough video player with plenty of features. It works well, but is lacking when it comes to navigation, and the English is quite poor.
VitalPlayer has a bunch of nice features - you can adjust playback speed, choose from hardware and software decoding, choose aspect ratio, and more. Plus, if all this is getting in the way, you can lock the UI elements away so you don't keep bringing them up accidentally.
VitalPlayer is lacking somewhat when it comes to navigation - it lacks the ability to find and display all the video files on the device - instead you must navigate to the correct folder yourself. The English is also rather poor in a lot of parts of the app.
Tags: vital player neon apk , vital player pro 1.2.7 , vital player pro 1.2.8 apk , vital player neon pro apk , vitalplayer neon apk , vital player apk , vital player neon pro , vital player pro 1.2.6 , vital player codec
May 21, 2015
VitalPlayer_Neon supports almost all video and audio codecs.
This powerful software codecs provide smooth quality video.
* Does not work on Galaxy Nexus(4.0).
*If it can not play, please set the software codec(setting -> decode mode -> software codec).
** Unknown error -18 solution **
1. Move all the apps back to phone
2. Put your microSD into a card reader
3. Delete .android_secure folder.
- System mode play(hardware codec use)
- SMI,SRT support
- Brightness control
- Resume play previously
- Gray screen(software codec only)
- Various font size & color & type
- Screen capture(software codec only)
- Screen Lock/Unlock
- File Send(Twitter, Mail, Message, Facebook etc.)
- Speed control
*VitalPlayer Pro added
. During playback setting
- Screen Color (Gray, Red, Green, Blue)
- Seek Interval
- Screen Orientation
- Font Type
- Font Color
- Font Size
. During playback functions
- Hardware brightness control
- Software brightness control
- Subtitles sync control
- This version is for Cortex-A8 Devices Only
- This app doesn't work on ARMv6/DualCore(cortex-A9) CPU.
Support Devices : almost all 1Ghz CPU (Gallaxy S, Gallaxy K, Gallaxy U, Optimus Z, Sirius, Vega,
Desire, Desire HD, Nexus one, Xperia X10 and more).
Others(Motoroi, Motoqrty, Motoglam, Gallaxy A and more).
Not Support Devices : Legend, Hero, Wildfire, Optimus one, Izar, Mirach and more.
The ffmpeg of LGPL is used for VitalPlayer_Neon.