by: Ringo • 460
VitalPlayer is a simple enough, nice enough video player with plenty of features. It works well, but is lacking when it comes to navigation, and the English is quite poor.
VitalPlayer has a bunch of nice features - you can adjust playback speed, choose from hardware and software decoding, choose aspect ratio, and more. Plus, if all this is getting in the way, you can lock the UI elements away so you don't keep bringing them up accidentally.
VitalPlayer is lacking somewhat when it comes to navigation - it lacks the ability to find and display all the video files on the device - instead you must navigate to the correct folder yourself. The English is also rather poor in a lot of parts of the app.
Tags: vital player pro 1.2.10 apk , vitalplayer pro 1.2.8 , vitalplayer pro 1.2.10 , vitalplayer , vitalplayer pro 1.2.10 apk , vitalplayer 1.2.8 , vitalplayer 1.2.6 , vitalplayer pro 1.2.3 , vitalplayer pro 1.2.7
May 21, 2015
VitalPlayer supports almost all video and audio codecs.
This powerful software codecs provide smooth quality video.
Please uninstall or clear data previous version before new version(2.0.1) installing .
* Best performance on multi-core(since ver2.0.1). *
* If not play, please uncheck fast rendering option(settings->fast rendering)
*If it can not play, please set the software codec(setting -> decode mode -> software codec or movie file long press).
** Installation error(or Unknown error -18) solution **
1. Move all the apps back to phone
2. Put your microSD into a card reader
3. Delete .android_secure folder.
1. System mode play(hardware codec use)
2. SMI,SRT,SUB support
3. Software & hardware Brightness control
4. Resume play previously
5. Screen color(Gray, Red, Blue, Green) (software codec only)
6. Various font size & color & type
7. Screen capture(software codec only)
8. Screen Lock/Unlock
9. Subtile Sync.
10. Streaming support(http, rtsp)
11. Speed control
The ffmpeg of LGPL is used for VitalPlayer.