VLC for Android beta
by: Videolabs • 835.6K
VLC for Android Beta is a video player application based on the popular software. VLC presents a smooth interface and a high usability, everyone will know how to make it work.
Play all kinds of videos and sort them by any variable you wish. The app is also highly customizable, so you can adapt it to your personal preferences.
VideoLabs is the developer of VLC for Android Beta, a beta version of the popular video player.
Tags: vlc beta , vlc ハードウェア 音 , gravar streaming video vlc , vlc beta 0.1.2 apk , beta , vlc beta pobiez , arm neon poweramp , vlc beta 0.1.2 , vlc neon version 0.1.2
by Ana , Appszoom
Jun 16, 2014
This application is DEPRECATED! Move to the new application here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.videolan.vlc
The new application is faster and has more features!
VLC media player is a free and open source cross-platform multimedia player that plays most multimedia files as well as discs, devices, and network streaming protocols.
This is a BETA version of the port of VLC media player to the Android platform. It plays both audio and video.
It is intended for everyone, but this version is not perfectly stable.
It is still a beta, so it might kill your kitten or destroy your house, but it should be mostly fine now.
Use it at your own risk. Have fun! :)
This version is for devices with an ARMv7 CPU or a x86 CPU. ARMv6 devices will be supported in a future release.
VLC for Android plays most local video and audio files, as well as network streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
VLC for Android has a media library for audio and video files, and allows to browse folders directly.
VLC has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume and brightness.
It also includes a widget for audio control, supports audio headsets control, cover art and a complete audio media library.
As this is an early BETA version, a lot of things are not finished, but will change for the final release:
• Hardware decoding works only with a limited set of hardware;
• Other unknown issues.
VLC for Android Beta needs acces to :
• "Device & app History" to be able to read logs, during the beta, to help understand crashes and issues.
• "Photos/Media/Files" to read your media files
• "Device ID & call information" in order to pause music/video during incoming calls
Permission Details :
• It needs "read phone status an identity", in order to pause music during incoming calls.
• It needs "modify or delete the contents of your USB storage", in order to allow deletion of files.
• It needs "read the contents of your USB storage", in to order to read your media files on it.
• It needs "full network access", to open network streams.
• It needs "control vibration", in order to provide UI feedback when seeking in the audio player.
• It needs "prevent phone from sleeping" in order to prevent... your phone from sleeping.
• It needs "change your audio settings", in order to change audio volume.
• It needs "modify system settings", in order to allow you to change your audio ringtone.