WiTV Application offers you an access to the enormous amount of multimedia content: photos, videos,music from the Internet, social networks (VK, Facebook) and local network-attached storage to playback it on the big screens of TV and Smartphone, DLNA/UPnP player in Full HD quality. New application interface and channels will allow You to get the access to your favorite serial, video almost in one click, You don’t need to master Torrent, connect your computer to the phone and waste your time on searching for the wanted movie in the Internet any more. With WiTV Your Smartphone turns into full-fledged home entertainment center.
WiTV Application opportunities:
• Thousand movies and videos for free, without any ads and registration
• Global search on the all resources
• Watching movies online in HD quality from social networks VK and Facebook
• Access to any personal multimedia content in social networks VK and Facebook (if you’re registered)
• Convenient remote control panel for Your home theater system, quick search and display control
• Only one click to get to the videos, photos, music from social networks, your smartphone, personal computer and network storage
• Viewing favorite photos and videos from home UPnP server or DLNA compatible network
• Internet television (TV-channels: Red Media, Россия) on Your TV without any additional devices
• Viewing photos and videos from Your Smartphone on the TV-screen
• DLNA/UPnP media server in Your Smartphone
• Saving Your favorite movies in favorites
• Playback from the viewing history
• Listening to audiobooks on the Abookfm channel
• Viewing high-definition photos on the 35Photo channel
• Installing of long relaxing videos as screensavers on TV - channel Атмосфера
To start using WiTV, You don’t need any additional devices. It’s enough to have TV connected to the Internet or media player and access to the Internet with speed not less than 4 Мbit/s.
The list of the supported Internet channels is constantly expanding:
VKontakte, Facebook, Youtube, 35Photo, Abookfm, Cinema-HD, HDserials, HDkino, RED MEDIA TV, Россия, Вкинобар, Baskino, Video Reactor, Discovery, RussiaToday, KinoRussia, Animal Planet, kgON, Атмосфера, Ленфильм, etc.
Today WiTV has been tested with the following programs:
• Network media players: Dune, Sony, LG, WD TV Live, Popcorn Hour, IconBit and others.
• Tvs: Samsung, LG, Sony BRAVIA, Philips, Panasonic Viera and others.
• PC/Mac media servers: Twonky, Skifta, Windows Media Player, QNAP, XBMC and others.
• Other DLNA/UPnP compatible network storages and devices.
Device searching can take up to 1 min.
• If WiTV hasn’t found any device, please, check whether they are connected to the same network as WiFi.
• On the WiFi router should be turned on the function to exchange traffic between devices in the local network.
• On the translation quality may influence Your local network settings, internet connection speed, server loading level, from which the video is translated.
•If the Application can’t find Your media player or TV, check whether Digital Media Renderer (DMR) option is turned on (For example: for IconBit player you should go to Settings > System, where you should turn on DLNA DMR).
• Some devices only partially support the DLNA standard, as the result they are not able to perform some of the application commands (for example, Philips TVs and IconBit players do not support video rewind)
• Some video files and images cannot be reviewed due to the fact that the device on which You are trying to open them, does not support such file formats.
Note: in LG TVs of 2012 you need to choose one of the entries (HDMI1-HDMI4, Antenna ...) to use WiTV.
If You have any questions or suggestions for improving the WiTV Application– please don’t hesitate and write on our forum http://forum.witv.wellink.ru.
Tags: witv player , witv