Action News Jax Weather
by: Cox Media Group Inc. • 393
Get the most accurate forecast in Jacksonville with the First Alert Weather App from Action News Jax – WJAX/WFOX. The app features the forecast from your neighborhood, live radar, breaking weather alerts, live streaming video, your pictures and a chance to chat with Chief Meteorologist Mike Buresh on Facebook and Twitter.
**** SUMMARY of FEATURES ****
• Current conditions, hourly and daily forecasts for any location you enter
• Audio forecasts for any location you enter
• Background tracking for current location updates
• Alert badges for more than 110+ alert types
• Push notifications for 6 of the 110+ alert types including tornadoes
• Level 3 interactive radar, animation/loops and visible satellite map
• One, two, and three-day outlooks from NOAA's Storm Prediction Center
• Twitter & Facebook feeds
• Additional items added seasonally
• You will get push notifications for more than 110 National Weather Service alert types, voice announcements of alerts, and more.
*Data and alerting available for the United States only.
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Tags: first alert weather , mike burish weather , news for jax weather s