Japan Nuclear Readout
by: Peter Haller • 30
Displays location and current value of over 200 sensors in japan which provide information on the nuclear space dose rate. The values are updated every 15 minutes. Most sensors are located around the nuclear power plants and along the coastline.
Also displays real time weather warnings like high waves on different maps provided by the japan meteorological agency.
- over 200! space dose rate sensors on a map.
- values from sensors update frequently!
- Realtime weather warning maps for japan.
- Location of and information on all 17 nuclear power plants.
- Easily configure what is beeing displayed on the map with toggle buttons at the bottom.
- Displays the 20Km and 30Km evacuation zones around fukushima
- Track your location while moving around in japan.
Tags: dose rate , maps of japan , nuclear readout japan