LPA GC Tide
by: Ingeniería Ego • 28
Astronomical Tides port of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (LPA GC), Canary Islands, Spain. (15.41° W 28.15° N). It is a tide and current prediction application. High & low tides
bather, surfers, swimmers and beach walkers "Las Canteras" (100 m. port LPA GC)
Astronomical tide prediction by harmonic constants and tide gage data ‘Las Palmas 2 Spain’
PROPERTY OF APPLICATION:
• No need wifi or 3G, or internet connection.
• With one touch the desired data is obtained.
• Fits (Scroll horizontally and vertically) small screens
• Predict future and past dates. (Plus version)
• Astronomical Tide Graph of every 30 min. height in cm. (Plus version)
• Schedules are adjusted to local time in Las Palmas de GC (in summer: UTC +1 in winter: UTC +0).
• The maximum error of time of high tide (or low tide) is less than 30 min. and / or 20 cm.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
The tide predictions are based on mathematical models and are not contrasted by any official agency, so NOT VALID FOR NAVIGATION MARITIME ACTIVITY OR OTHERWISE. It is the user's responsibility to ensure that the data is suitable for their business and also to check the real sea conditions.
OWNER OF THE APPLICATION AND DEVELOPER:
Owner: EGO Engineering
For suggestions contact: ingenieria.ego @ gmail.com