Provide Extra Phone Settings to end-users. Featuring:
* Vibrate when outgoing call is connected.
* Notify when system is ready
* Notify when system is shutting down.
* Notify when plug in the USB
* Notify when battery is full.
* Extra Phone Info.
* reply phone call by using sms when the user is busy.
ps: if there is any problem about this applicat…
Provide a widget to end-user to turn on/off the Wifi AP quickly.
Easy to share the data network by using the Wifi Tethering.
Google Galaxy Nexus.
Google Galaxy S
Google Nexus One.
* add option to auto start the wifi Ap.
* fix bug when disable the WiFI Ap function , the WiFi will be turned on.
Allow User to use "status bar" as second home to quick launch apps and uninstall apps.
And provide recent app list.
* short press item = launch app
* long press item = show selection
* function to share app via SMS
In order to let user to have a phone call easily.
I made this application for this purpose.
Setup the contact list. and add them into the app's contact list.
then , just tap the contact's photo , it will originate a call.
The user can also use the app with Skype.
##### Before adding contacts. please make sure sub items.
* the contact…
Quick search your app on the device by speaking.
Speak any of these commands to perform a Voice Action on your device:
The command need to use "English", thanks.
open [application name]
PS: User can also add the widget onto home screen to use.
the app has been verified on sub devices.
* google nexus one
User can use this tool to read the article.
how to use:
1. select the text in the article.
2. press the button "share" or "find on web".
3. select the app "Read it for me".
Then , android will read it for you :D
support sub language:
Show the running process on TOP
The user can Broadcast the intent with action: "bh.android.intent.action.showload" to toggle the function.
please TURN OFF the function if the user want to uninstall the application.
Caution: this is a tool for developer only.
show the message what you want on the screen.
Broadcast intent with
Aa/Ab/Ac/Ad="The Message you want to sho…