This app help you to browse
(It is archiver/extractor and
It is useful tools for file management, and it require some permissions.)
zip, seven zip, jar
zip, alz, egg, tar, tar.gz, tar.bz2, gz, bz2, rar, jar, 7z, lzh
support split zip archive (z01, z02 ..., zip.001, zip.002 ..)
- copy,move,paste (fil…
This is the 7Zipper 2.0
- support Google Drive, Dropbox cloud
7Zipper 2.0 help you to browse
(7Zipper is not just un7zipper but a super commander for file management, and it require some permission)
SDCard,copy,move,delete,rename,zip,unzip,7zip, check usage,backup and launch app
1) manage file/folder
(You can participate in translation including broken English)
Abc Text Editor.
It is a text editor like NotePad
You can edit text easily.
(It support until 1 million alphabet characters)
1. Image Viewer is an easy to use viewer for your images.
2. Support Image Format
- Gif (enable show animation gif except big file)
To browse images just slide your finger across the screen.
Zoom by sliding up and down.
- Improved loading of images.
- Initial integration with gallery
- MultiTouch Support (Zoom, Fling...)
if your phone is android 2.2 platform and has flash player,
this program help you to see swf file easily.
- run swf file in sdcard. (some files cannot be played.)
- find all of swf file.
- see swf file information(version, screen size, frame rate, frame count, signature, nbits... etc)
Java CodeViewer (Java Code Viewer)
CodeViewer is a text viewer, Java viewer, C# viewer, and other programming language viewer for Android.
Show line number
Calculate your biorhythm.
Check which is your physical, emotional, intellectual and intuitive state today.
Select your birthday and the day you want to inspect and see your biorhythm.
(gallaxy tab screen size support)
Transporter (WiFi File Share)
Share your photo, video, apps or any files, any folders easily and quickly.
You can send files between your phone and other Android.
1) launch a server.
2) launch a client and input a access key for a server
(If you fail to connect a server, you can manually input a server address)
3) click the file upload but…