Record anything and play it back. Browse your recordings and move them off the mobile device via email. Set your recordings as your default ringtone, notification or alarm.
• use recordings as sounds for Android alerts
• requires an SD Card on the mobile device
• records from the phone's microphone
• browse recordings
This Game is an implementation of the classic folk game Farkel. It has regular and global high scores.
* 2 player
* resumes game after interruptions, better transition between landscape and portrait
* has background color selector
* has shake to cast or use the 'Cast' button
Keep track of your grocery supplies, work inventory, and more at ease with tabbed browsing.
* take inventory work flow available via the menu
* export a category to a .cvs file for Excel
* maintain multiple a lists
* an SD Card is required on the mobile device
* requires Barcode Scanner from Android Market to capture UPCs
This application makes use of GML (Graffiti Markup Language). It is a show case for all the tags produced by 000000book.com contributors.
Use the 'Menu' button to drive the app. This app works best in landscape mode.
Special thanks goes to canvasplayer 0.5 author, Jamie Wilkinson (http://jamiedubs.com/canvasplayer)
This application is a sound board for Android mobile devices. Wiggie Wiggie Sound Board provides an interface into the sound bites stored on the mobile device's SD card.
In Wiggie mode, the sounds are triggered at random by scrolling in the touch area. In List View mode, sounds are activated with a long press
ColorChoooser is an app for graphics and user interface designers. It allows the user to specify a background and foreground and see the results immediately.
The app also displays the Hex and Decimal values of the colors.
For convenience the color values can be shared.
Visit www.onebeartoe.org for more developer tools.