Practise your Python skills wherever, whenever you want to.
1. Scripting mode where one can write small Python snippets,click run and observe the output.
2. Interactive mode similar to the IDLE for Python.
3. A small bunch of examples that can be used as a reference.
This implementation of Python, though full of features may not…
Have a reference for all the basic commands for the NOSQL DB Redis handy.
1. All the commands are organized under categories. For eg: Keys, Strings, Hashes etc.
2. All the commands in each category begin with the name of the command, its example usage followed by a short description of the command.
3.There is a search functionalit…
This app lets you download search for, see a detailed overview and then download free E-Books based on the latest technologies.
It's not an exhaustive source , but most of the books on most of the relevant technologies can be found.
To download a book, just click on the detailed book information section and you would be redirected to the do…
Have a basic cryptographic/encoding tool available to you all the time.
Some of the key features include,
1. Neat, presentable UI.
2. Simple and easy to use.
3. Access to 11 popular cryptographic algorithms that are in use today including MD5, SHA-1,SHA-2, AES and DES.
4. A short description on each of the algorithm incase, one comes across a…