Demonrock: War of Ages
by: Crescent Moon Games • 4.3K
Demonrock is that game that so many developers dream every night of but only a few have the wherewithal to actually bring it to existence. It'd come to be something between what we call reverse-tower defense (aka tower attack) and dungeon crawling, set in gorgeous 3D graphics and sprinkled with flashy FX and huge gargantuan bosses.
Although 40 levels may not be enough, as there are 4 different hero classes, thus 4 different skill trees, there's some replayability assured (meaning that you get through all of them, which is quite a feat).
The bad part is that non top notch devices may have a hard time to run it. It's free, so there's no harm in giving it a go, but rehearse your best disappointed face just in case it badly crashes.
In the end, it isn't as different from other defense games, but the 3D lookalike and the camera, plus the varied stuff, makes it feel different and fresher, perfect to be enjoyed by defense and dungeon players.
by Peter , Appszoom
Mar 11, 2014
Demonrock: War of Ages is a reverse defense game with beautiful 3D graphics and intuitive
game play! Lead your hero's soldiers to victory against hordes of monsters.
- 40 levels across 4 unique lands of environment : forest, dungeon, coffin chamber and winter
- 4 legendary heroes : barbarian, ranger, knight and sorceress, each hero has 5 skills
- Over 30 kinds of enemies and Bosses: goblins, orcs, skeletons, trolls, spiders, werewolves.. and
a giant dragon
- hire 13 kinds mercenaries to setup break through enemies’ defence
- Collect epic loot in battle and upgrade your weapons and armor, each hero has 6 wagons and
armors with 4 levels of appearance upgrades
- Intuitive controls and step-by-step tutorials for you to get started