by: Noodlecake Studios Inc • 288.1K
The Blockheads is a casual management game for iOS in which you need to make shelter because night is falling and you want to survive. You need to think outside the box and use all your possessions (spade, wood, sticks) to explore and make profit of everything you come across.
The app is very original and you need to pay attention to all the elements in the scene, trying to craft tools with the presented resources and always make sure the Blockhead is happy and healthy, putting their needs in a priority position by following the instructions presented on the screen, which can give you tips about how to speed up each process.
Majic Jungle Software is the developer of Blockheads, a wonderful little game with so much to do. There are many features and new tasks to take on at all times. The graphics are pixelled and perfect for the gameplay, which is challenging and makes you think, creating a great interface and scenery where there is a lot to explore and discover.
We were surprised by the originality and detail provided by this app, which we highly recommend.
Tags: why does blockhead freezes on my tablet , the blockheads freezing issues , block heads keeps closing , why does blockheads keep closing , the blockheads v188.8.131.52 unlimited time crystals
by Anna , Appszoom
Oct 14, 2013
Explore, mine, craft and build in this giant and detailed sandbox game. Navigate huge simulated worlds thousands of blocks wide with a full temperature and climate system, seasons, an equator, and frozen poles. Explore complex cave systems and flowing water, and survive deserts and snowy mountain tops.
Night is falling and your blockhead is freezing.
You haven't yet made shelter and your campfire has gone out.
All you have is a spade, some wood and a few sticks.
You have only minutes before exhaustion hits.
Do you create a bed, dig a cave or refuel your fire?
What will you do?
• Control your blockheads in a vast randomly generated world with oceans, mountains, forests, deserts and deep underground caves.
• Keep an eye on their needs - give them sleep, feed them, create clothing and shelter - and they'll be happier, quicker and more productive.
• Craft tools with the resources they find, and they'll be able to work even faster and find more resources.
• Upgrade workbenches and unlock more advanced items to craft.
• Discover precious stones and metals deep underground, or rare plants and animals on the surface.
• Craft a boat and navigate the oceans using the accurate night sky to guide you.
• Make fur clothing and venture to the North Pole.
• Pick coconuts at a tropical beach.
• Cook meat at a campfire.
• Build a marble palace.
• Paint the walls.
• Plant an orchard.
• Ride a donkey!