Aces Brick Breaker
by: Concrete Software, Inc. • 13
Aces Brick Breaker is an action game that is actually a 3D version of the brick breaker experience, which makes it fresh and original, definitely worth a try.
The objective of the game is to break all the bricks in a level in order to advance through them, trying to not lose the ball ever and earn points by completing all the levels quickly and with no mistakes.
The controls are actually kind of original: move the paddle by touching the screen and bounce the ball off the paddle's defined outer regions to make it go that way. The gameplay is more complex than you would think and it includes gems that give you more points, different types of bricks and power rings.
Concrete Software, Inc. is the developer of Aces Brick Breaker Free and the premium version. We're very satisfied with this application, which also includes seven different themes to try. More apps should try to improve their games by giving them a different view, like this one does. Challenging and completely enjoyable.
Tags: fully completed brickbreaker , 1000 games brick breaker online , aces 3d brick breaker , brick breaker , cual es el link del juego brick braker , paddle brick breaker , tricky tracks
by Ana , Appszoom
Oct 17, 2012
Have you mastered the standard Brick Breaker game? Are you ready for a new challenge? Aces 3D Brick Breaker creates an exciting new 3D Brick Breaker experience! With lifelike physics the ball is able to move realistically in three dimensions.
Try all the levels with seven different themes including jungle, underwater and space. Earn tons of extra points by collecting gems and activating power ups for the paddle and the ball. The statistics and online leaderboards make it fun and easy to track your progress and compete against friends and family.
• 7 different themes
• Tons of power ups for the paddle and balls
• Collect gems to earn extra points
• 3D graphics and realistic game physics
• Online Leaderboards; daily, weekly and overall
• Tracks tons of statistics
• In-game tutorials
♦♦♦ Permissions requested and how they are used ♦♦♦
• android.permission.INTERNET: This permission is used to: 1) link to our website, 2) link to social networking like Twitter and Facebook, 3) update leaderboards, 4) collect gameplay data that we use to improve our games, and 5) allow ad networks that advertise within the app.
• android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: This permission is used primarily to check for a network connection before attempting to connect to our website.
• android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: This permission allows the app to access game data saved on an external storage device.
• android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE: This permission allows the app to establish a unique ID for our leaderboards that can be used across all of our applications.
• android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: This permission allows the app to establish a unique ID for our leaderboards for tablets that do not have telephone information.
• android.permission.VIBRATE: This permission is used to access vibration functionality on the device.