by: BYRIL • 118.4K
Battleship is a classic board game with new and improved features that are added in this version for Android.
Your goal is to protect your ships and destroy all of your opponents'. Besides the classic ships, you can now place planes, sea mines and air defense, making the game much more interesting. As for the game modes, you can play against the device, against another player in the same computer and via bluetooth.
The graphics are doodle-like, perfectly appropriate for the game and appealing for both kids and adults who want to spend an e-ntertaining time thinking strategically and exercising their mind and logic skills.
BYRIL is the developer of Battleship, a popular game that has been developed for mobiles multiple times, this time with extra features and original graphics.
Tags: byril battleship , battleship byril , batallanavalbyril , doodles battleship , battleship , battaglia navale byril , sea battle mod от byril , battleship byril how to launch strikes , battleship byril скачать
by Ana , Appszoom
Nov 18, 2013
A board game classic receives cool new features. In addition to ships you are given an extended arsenal which includes planes, sea mines and air defense.
Put your ships in battle order, provide them with protection using planes and mines, and launch strikes on the opponent’s fleet from sea and air.
Battleship is a lively animated game with graphic effects.
1. Android mode – choose your computer opponent level and get bonus points for beating him.
2. Two players mode – Want to play against your friend but don’t have a second phone? No problem! Separately arrange your ships, planes and mines and start the battle.
3. Bluetooth mode – challenge your friends and colleagues via Bluetooth.
Get bonus points for each victory and use them to buy planes, mines and air defense.
It’s high time to find out who is the best at Battleship!
To play via bluetooth, do the following:
1) Click the "Play via Bluetooth" button
2) Enable Bluetooth on your phone.
3) Click the "Show Me" button on both phones.
4) One of the player clicks the "Search" button, selects the second player phone from the devices list.
5) If you can not join in, then the other player does point 4.