Ninja Warrior Game Free
by: Marvelous Inc. • 1.2K
Licensed from the popular TV show, this game is nothing more of a ever-running 2D sidescroller stuffed with parkour moves. Said that, it should be highlighted that it comes with several interesting features such as character customization (affecting the stats by the way) and social networking (well, lure friends to participate in group tournaments).
What will catch your attention is that this game is time-based, so your wanna-be ninja won't die as often as in other similar games, but will trip over or stumble and get hurt, losing time in the way. Courses are smartly designed, though gameplay can become repetitive sooner than later.
Anyway, if you're a fan of the show or parkour games, this is a worthy shot. Otherwise, you might well look elsewhere and compare first.
Tags: ninja warrior game
by Peter , Appszoom
Oct 14, 2013
We sincerely apologize for the two recent issues that some of you are experiencing. We are working very hard to resolve the following two issues.
1. In regards to the Google Invalid Package error that some people are receiving... The problem is actually with Google Play store and Google are working on a fix. Please try downloading the game again at a later point.
2. In regards to the Can't connect issue... We're working on a fix for our Server connection, please look for an update rolling out very soon.
If anyone is experiencing something other than these two above mentioned issues, please do no hesitate to contact us so we can look into the issue immediately. We value our players and their feedback.
Ninja Warrior Dev Team
NINJA WARRIOR is a competitive, race-to-the-finish platformer based on the hit TV series!
What our players are saying:
***** “Awesome graphics and superb game play!”
***** “I love that you can build and customize your own character!”
***** “…real smooth gameplay, and challenging obstacles…”
***** “Tried a few different side scrollers and this one is the best so far.”
Create, train, and compete in a side-scrolling platformer where every level is a brutal race to the finish. Get ready to hone your skills and speed – you’ll need experience to beat the competition and the best time wins! Insane obstacles and challenging courses will put you to the test at every turn in this game based on the hit Japanese sports entertainment show. Tackle every obstacle and set the record on each course as you fight your way to the top and claim the title of NINJA WARRIOR!
***** TRAIN FOR VICTORY
- Practice makes perfect, so get started to get the jump on your competitors!
- Your training will take you through multiple environments – from forest to desert to city.
- Each new trial teaches you valuable lessons to be used later on in the game – learn them well!
***** MASTER THE COURSE
- Contestants will be tested by a variety of challenging obstacles within each course.
- With 30 varied courses, including half a dozen Midoriyama bonus levels, players will face a variety of challenges.
- The courses are tough – and you have limited time to finish successfully!
- Complete the course quickly to earn greater rewards and recognition.
***** CONQUER THE LEADERBOARDS
- NINJA WARRIOR contestants can climb the boards and compete for top honors and cool prizes!
- Be one of the first to reach the top and stake your claim!
***** CREATE AND CUSTOMIZE
- Create your NINJA WARRIOR and get ready to race.
- Progress to unlock access to better gear, making you an even more fearsome challenger.
- Win hats, shirts, shoes, and other items to boost your attributes.
***** WIN THE PRIZES
- Frequent NINJA WARRIOR competitions will be held
- Enter contests for a place at the top and a share of the exciting prize pool!
- Practice until it hurts – you must master the obstacles of Ninja Warrior to climb to the top.
***** BUILD YOUR DOJO
- Form an exclusive Dojo with your friends.
- Get special privileges such as group chat and access to the weekly Dojo competitions.
- Earn unique rewards and incentives as you and your friends work together to overcome the opposition.
- Does your Dojo have what it takes?