A.S.W. free (Anti-Sub Warfare)
by: Gregory Nelson • 46
A.S.W. (Anti-Submarine Warfare): In A.S.W. the goal is simple, bomb the sub; however, rows of coins are floating in the water, obstructing your shot. Adjust your plane speed using the throttle to strategically place your bombs to arrange coins in rows of 3 and more, or to successfully place your bomb through the gaps to hit the sub. The coins remaining when the sub is sunk scores X2.
NOTE: I have received several comments that this application crashes on the Samsung Galaxy S2. To date I have been unable to recreate any errors in my development environment using the S2 spec, or in the Samsung remote lab. If possible, I would like to correct the issue, therefore, If you are a Samsung Galaxy S2 user, and are experiencing errors, I request you send me an e-mail with detailed information on how or when the application crashes, details about your phone (firmware installed, model #) and any applications you have running to save memory or battery life.
NEW: Bonus round added every 5th level!
Game includes local and on-line (weekly) high scores.
- Available Power-ups include:
- Increased Bomb Depth
- Active Sonar
- Exploding Rows
- Extra bombs
Paid version removes ads and increases starting bomb quantities from 20 to 30.
- Permissions “Internet” and “Access Network State” are required for Ads (free version) and on-line high scores.
- Use of HOME button will allow you to exit and resume the game, provided any installed application killers/battery savers (e.g. Juice Defender) are not active.
- Level one is a training level, and will always have an unlimited number of bombs.
- As I am a solo developer, and this is my first project, constructive comments are always welcome.
- Now the Main Menu button (Menu) will allow you to quit the game and save your score.
- upgraded font graphics
- minor performance tweeks
- cleaned up menus
- Added Bonus Round every 5th level, bonus level includes:
Bomb Depth set to max
Coins score X4 until sub is hit
(hint: Avoid hitting sub for max score)
- performance updates
- added link to full version
Tags: visera asw