by: WurrGames • 32
You are Hooteus, First Poonisher of the League of Feathers, taking back the planet for bird-kind. Humans have encroached on your habitat for too long, and it's time for payback.
To play, launch 'bombs' of the mysterious and powerful substance known as Poonish from your chest-mounted trepoochet. Hit people repeatedly to knock them down before they can escape into nearby buildings. Your game is over when too many people escape without being knocked down.
Keep the game going as long as you can, earn achievements for hit streaks and more.
*** Features ***
- Challenging 3D game play that requires skillful aim, timing and anticipation to hit targets successfully.
- On-screen in-game tutorial that gets you started.
- Record, watch, and share videos of your games using Kamcord.
- Gamepad controller support, such as Moga Pro (HID B mode), SteelSeries Free (gamepad mode), or other controller. If you have any trouble getting it to work, you may need to try a different pairing mode, if available.
- Intuitive controls that take advantage of the touch screen interface (if not using a gamepad).
- Simply slide your finger forward anywhere on the left-side of the screen to accelerate.
- Tap anywhere on the right-side of the screen to fire.
- Touch and hold anywhere on the right-side of the screen to drop quickly.
- Swipe down on the left-side to reverse direction quickly.
- Use of the built-in accelerometer
- Tilt the device up to fly higher, or down to fly lower.
- Tilt the device left or right to steer.
- Use of phone vibrations to give feedback when taking damage.
- Great music and sound effects.
- A hornet companion named Hyde accompanies you, scouting for and leading you to targets via a glowing trail.
- Collect gifts to invoke the 'Bird on Fire' mode to move faster, slow time, and get unlimited ammo for a time.
- Google Play achievements and leaderboards.
Visit us at http://wurrgames.com/birdbomb/ to see a video, learn more about how to play, and get game play tips.