Bomby Bomb Free
by: NOLPAN DESIGN LAB • 19
How to Play
At the start of the game, you are given 2 minutes of basic game time. If you make 15 consecutive Combo hits and blow the Nuclear Bomb within 2 minutes, you will have 1 more minutes to continue the game. But, are your fingers that fast? However, if you just blow up everything, you could blow the black bomb and that will terminates the game.
The 10 ~ 14 consecutive Combo hits can make the game slower and call up the ”Timer“. If you just pass the ”Timer“ through, you can save it for later. Post your best score on the World Score Board!
* 10 consecutive hits call up the Timer.
* If you blow up the Timer, the speed of games slows down by 1 level.
* If you just pass the Timer below, it will be saved for later use.
* 15 consecutive hits call up the Nuclear Bomb.
* If you blow up the Nuclear Bomb, you will gain 1 additional game time.
If you touch the falling bomb once, the bomb will pause there. If you touch the paused bomb again, it will blow up after 3 seconds. If there are any paused bombs within the blowing range, those will be blown up too, and that makes the Combo hits. If any bombs blow up along, you will lose some scores.
The paused bomb will be release if any other bomb touches it. Depending on the function of the character, some of them may not be released.
If you lay out these bombs with proper spaces and load multiple bombs, that could give you high Combo scores.
* One touch will make bombs pause, second touch will blow them up after 3 seconds.
* There has to be other paused bombs within the range of the blowing bomb.
* If any bombs are blown alone, you will lose some scores.
* If other bomb touches paused bomb, the paused bomb gets released.
- Two different play mode (Pro Only)
- Save Local and World Score.
- Immediate game pause button.
- Background and FX Sound Volume Control.
- Samsung Galaxy S, S2, Tab, Note.
If you have anything to add or fix for the game or have any other requests, please don’t hesitate to send us an e-mail. We will make sure that they are reflected in the next version.
*** Please use English text for score name.
The score board is worldwide. Foreigners can not read if you use own language.
Tags: bomb catch , bomb timer 2.2.2 , bomby
by Nigel Broome
Sep 29, 2013 | "Great"
But please fix the high score board, doesn't save name or show any scores