by: Sean Brotherton • 98
Celestial Fighter is a retro space shoot 'em up with a twist. Without the need for onscreen controls, take flight in your upgradeable space fighter and destroy waves of enemies!
* Explosive temporary power-ups including shields and homing missiles!
* Permanent upgrades for your fighter such as more guns and stronger defenses
* High scores against un-ending waves of enemies
* Single touch control system, no need for fiddly on-screen controls
- landscape mode is unsupported
Tags: celestial fighter
by Matt Purland
Dec 14, 2012 | "Great"
Retro graphics and fun to play, just need to be able to control the fireing!
by Stephen Walker
Dec 12, 2012 | "Great"
It's fun and has a nice design. It starts a bit slowly, and the shooting is slow--by the time you've gotten the shooting to a good speed your ship will probably not last much longer. But there's good challenge if that's what you're looking for.
by Thanh Nguyen
Dec 07, 2012 | "Awesome"
What a great game. Keep it brotherton croporation ;)