Cuber Quest is a retro adventure similar to old games that has potential to become an interesting application.
The main character is Cuber and you need to move him around, although it's not clear why should he leave the room and face the dangerous enemies. Use the gamepad to move Cuber and the right buttons for magic, that is, for fighting against the enemies who will make you lose lives and start all over again.
The game could be fun and it's nice to have a little retro adventure in our hands, but the purpose is still hard to figure out. The good thing is that new episodes will be added soon and it has other features like a Spellbook or a sandbox mode coming soon.
MMz Tech is the developer of Cuber Quest, an arcade action game that is pretty challenging and with basic but appropriate graphics. Not the best game out there, but worth a try.
by Ana , Appszoom
Aug 24, 2012
An epic adventure, filled with dozens of friends, monsters, puzzles, items and quests providing hours of fun. Enjoy the retro looking graphics in a fun and charismatic adventure around the Cuber World!
- Retro Graphics with Modern Game Mechanics
- Inventory System
- Bosses with challenging fight mechanics
- Free Updates with New Content and Gameplay!
The first update/free content will be released in end of January and includes:
- Adding 2 new spells (1 for Chapter I, 1 after complete Chapter II) providing new ways to fight mobs
- Chapter III (Explore Temples and Underground!)
- For Chapter IV I want to introduce a crafting system in the game (something like Terraria's Crafting System)
- Dynamic Inventory System
- Spellbook (you will be able to customize some spells and create others by combination)
- Sandbox mode
Cuber Quest is a living project so if you purchase the game now, wait for good free updates in the future.
Keywords: Cuber Quest, RPG, Adventure, Zelda, Atari, 8 Bits, Retro