Dead on Arrival
by: N3V Games PTY LTD • 8.4K
Let me resume the plot in a few sentences: can you figure out who is trapped inside a hospital in the midst of a zombie outbreak? Yes, it's you! And who will use every firearm available to shoot them all down? Wow, it's you, too!
Dead on Arrival is a survival game: you have to successfully survive every wave of enemies and improve your weapons spending money you earn here and there (mostly for killing things). You can also repair doors to save time to help recover from the breathlessness. Atmosphere is creepy, and every wave is preceded by a brief black out to make things creepier. There's blood everywhere and enemies are, as they are supposed to be, stronger at every wave you have to face.
Graphics are nothing to write home about, but they do their job and give a false 3D sensation which is pretty good unless you are mending a door and a zombie leans his ugly face out of the next room and bites you before you can say "shouldn't I be doing anything more productive?" backwards. Music is generic zombie film soundtrack, which is appreciated because some traditions are worthy of being kept. The worst part is the control system: it's too tricky and doesn't help either to survive or to enjoy the experience of dying. Lastly, it's quite short, though we've been told that there'll be more chapters in the new future.
In conclusion, is it worth to give it a go? Yes, of course. Haven't we said that it's about zombies?
Does it set a new height on replayability and gameplay? Quite not. However, it doesn't matter. If you're really into it, you'd be playing it instead of reading this review. Unless someone had eaten your brains out, of course...
Graphics can be set to low or high settings to run on nearly every device with Android 2.2 or higher.
Tags: dead on arrival , dead on arrival apk data , how do i get out of the first level of dead on arrival, , how to show zombieville usa scores on my ? , dead on arrival скачать , dead on arrival game , dead on arrival xperia play , dead on arrival 2 , mass effect xperia play optimized
by Peter , Appszoom
Oct 01, 2013
Two days ago a bomb went off in central park. Fatalities were few but hundreds more were injured in the blast. They got them to the hospital some how... but it wasn’t long before all of the injured had suddenly died as well. The doctors said it was some kind of ‘mass cardiac arrest.’ If that was true they wouldn’t have boarded up the windows and barricaded the doors. No one’s heard anything from inside for 12 hours now, and what we heard then wasn’t good...”
With an armoury of deadly weapons at your disposal you must fight to survive against an endless horde of zombies hungry for one thing: You!
You’ve gotten into the hospital, but all the other rooms are locked. Your only chance for survival is to kill for cash, letting you unlock additional rooms or purchase more powerful weapons in your endless fight against the undead. Board up the doors, run fast, shoot to kill and maybe you might see tomorrow after all!
- Fast paced action survival shooter
- Survive against massive waves of the undead!
- Purchase loads of different weapons to defend yourself from the horde
- Buy yourself some time by boarding up doors to keep the undead at bay
- Unlock rooms to make space and find different weapons to finish the fight
- Search for the “random box” and destroy your enemies with the most powerful guns!
- Massive hospital level to explore and defend all by your lonesome
- Turn on the power and use deadly traps like the Masher, Flame Wall, Zapper or Defence Turret to help get to the next wave!
- Vending Machines give you the edge to push on with Quick Repair, Speed, Instant Cash and Armour
- Tutorial level to help you get to grips with the gameplay
- Full 3D action and gory effects in high detailed graphics perfect for all mobile devices!
Xperia PLAY optimized