by: Pandorika • 268
Hard times have come... Fragile peace between bugs and slippers is broken. Hordes of roaches strive to world domination and want to enslave the slippers! You are one of elite fighters for freedom, battling on the front of erupting war.
Control the slipper and smash the bugs. Unlock super-abilities by task completion and use them to win the right for peace. Tornado, lightning strikes, and other special moves are all in your arsenal. But beware of pins and don't get caught by bugs!
Only you can prevail!
In our game you'll find:
- 8 specials — from tornado to fire wall
- 50 waves of enemies — from slow cute roachies to evil roaches
- 12 levels of slipper — every new one gives even more abilities
- Friendly character The Newspapa — he’ll help you with insect problem
- High scores table with other players — who'll gain the most points?
- 5 types of additional tasks will make sure you're not bored
- 4 kinds of slippers — from casual to ultra-trendy hipster one
- Highly detailed interior in a room like yours
- Nice cartoon graphics
Community of the game: https://www.facebook.com/groups/375930089190479/
Pum Pum Unlimited is Russian independent game studio, founded in 2011 by two developers.
We are self-funded and your support means a lot! If you like the game, tell your friends about it!
If you want to support further development of the game consider buying in-game items in Shop. We have a lot more planned!
Our official page: https://plus.google.com/104177107685310020038
The application has feedback function built-in — it's in Settings menu. We'll like to hear from you! In case something isn't working — contact us and we'll try to solve the problem.
All items can be received in-game — try to get past all waves!
Description of permissions, required by the application:
- Network communication
Requred for high scores submissions and feedback sending.
- Phone calls
Required for user identification in high scores system. Application doesn't call anyone!
- System tools
Required for correct handling of application switching and background work.