End It All
by: Diggabytes • 51
End It All is a fun morbid game which represents the last few moments before dying. This app allows you to "die" virtually, end it all with a big bang and hurt your virtual self quite a lot.
Choose between your favorite deaths: quitting time, one final shaft, fall from grace and slender falls. After selecting your type of control (tilt or touch), you will be able to control your fall and make your character crash and hurt themselves on their way to death.
An interesting app that can be quite fun and it's undoubtedly original. However, it might get kind of repetitive too, you just do the same over and over again.
Diggabytes is the developer of End It All Free and premium version, an app with excellent graphics and animations, well-developed and really detailed. Don't forget to try to achieve a high score by destroying as many things as possible.
Have you died already?
Tags: end it all
by Ana , Appszoom
Oct 14, 2013
You've heard the old saying, 'It's not the fall that kills you, but the sudden stop at the bottom.' That may be true for some people, but they're lousy at dying. You? You're the greatest at the death act, and you're not waiting for the bottom, no, you're taking charge of your end and you've decided that if it's time to die, then it's going to be a glorious death, indeed!
There's lots of reasons to die. Get fired off the work site? Rough night for our lady of the evening? That whole overthrowing a deity business not work out? Well, you've got the solution, and you can have a blast when you End It All.
Just read about how awesome dying can be.
- Full rag-doll physics, lets you wreck your body all the way to the end in the most entertaining way possible.
- Interactive environments, allow you destroy parts of the world on your way down just using the power of gravity...and your mangled corpse.
- Death by touch or tilt, accessible to your taste in play.
- Randomized levels, let you play over and again and never the same game twice.
- Four ways to play, from a bad day a the construction site, to a hard night as a working girl, the aftermath of challenging the Almighty, or through Slenderman's favorite graveyard, you choose what life to end.
- Keep score, and see how much you can up the destruction every time you play.
I hope you have fun, right up until you End It All. See below for additional notes.
- Requires Android 2.2 or higher, which supports most phones.
- For support or questions, please email email@example.com