by: OYK Games • 13.5K
We've talked many times about how flight simulators are slowly landing on mobile devices, but also about how players aren't really getting used to tilting controls and the lack of a keyboard. That's why many flight-simulators-to-be wisely end as arcade games. Fractal Combat would be a modern Afterburner in where you can freely roam a 3D map, look for and destroy your given objectives. Know beforehand that gameplay is quite intense, even sometimes sort-of chaotic when your radar is full of little red dots and your whining shield blinks.
Graphics, even when aren't too demanding at all, are great and give the appropriate atmosphere to the game, though it's a pity that there isn't any storyline to accompany the successive missions and add some emotional bonus to such a breathtaking game.
Last, but definitively not least, we must highlight that this game is free, ad supported, though you can make use of an in-app purchase to get rid of ads, add new ships or new levels, though it isn't necessary.
Tags: fractalcombat_gehmc , slender man
by Peter , Appszoom
May 13, 2013
"Fractal Combat" is a 3D action-packed futuristic flight combat game for Android devices.
- Spectacular 3D graphics
- 7 unique gorgeous fractal worlds
- Earn new ships, upgrade weapons, generators, radars
- Achievements and Leaderboards
- Epic sound tracks
- Intuitive accelerometer and touch controls
- Game controllers support: MOGA, NVIDIA SHIELD, Nyko and Android HID compatible
- "Fractal Combat might just be the best [arcade flight sim] yet" - Android Police
- "[Graphics] are great and give the appropriate atmosphere to the game" - AppsZoom, 4/5
* As featured in TegraZone
* Play it on NVIDIA SHIELD
* Fractal Combat is now MOGA Enhanced! Available at major retailers, carrier stores and online at http://www.MOGAanywhere.com
* Play Fractal Combat on a big screen HDTV with MHL technology. Check out http://www.meetmhl.com for details.