Game On! 3D RPG Dice is a virtual dice physics simulator that lets you roll dice used in most common games from board games to your favorite RPGs: four-sided (d4), six-sided (d6), eight-sided (d8), ten-sided (d10), twelve-sided (d12), twenty-sided (d20) and percentile (d100).
Game On! is fun, simple to use and fast. Flick your dice unto the game surface for a realistic feel and watch them roll like real dice! You can roll up to 20 dice in each set, in any combination.
Gamers developed Game On! to use it in their own games. We wanted a realistic dice roller that simulated the fun of real dice, but not let them get in the way of the story and the action like other dice rollers out there—dice are a great part of the game, they are not the game. So, go ahead, leave your dice behind and try it!
The physics engine and perfectly tuned polys simulates real-world random results. Check out the features below:
- All the polyhedral dice you need: d4, d6, d8, d10, d12, d20, and d100s
- Easy to use interface lets you flick dice to the play surface just like at the table
- Roll up to 20 dice on the virutal surface
- Comprehensive roll history keeps track of the last 20 sets of dice rolls
- On screen calculator sums the dice rolls automatically for every set rolled
- Customize your dice colors and play surface
- Realistic dice sounds (so you don’t miss the real thing—but better since you can mute it when you don’t want your boss to hear you making a character)
- Easy to use exploding dice: freeze dice on the board to preserve the total, and roll some more
Tags: rpg dice , virtual rpg dice , rpg dice virtual