We are used to fight against zombies with, in no special order, wrenches, hayforks, frying pans, Desert Eagle guns and a varied roster of sub machine guns, shotguns and assault rifles. Therefore, although sniping zombies shouldn't be anything new by now, sniping them from a mile away should be.
That's what this game is about. You are safely barricaded on a high position with 135 degree view of the surrounding area as you read on the Sniper's Handbook. You have provisions and fifty ammo magazines. Intense apnea and yoga training to avoid either sleeping or breathing when you are on duty. You are a perfect killing machine, and you have to save all those civilians from shuffling zets, flying crowz, rushing dogz and who know what elsez.
Anyway, this game illustrates quite well the sniping thrilling experience. Recoil and reload will be your worst enemies, and as zombies can bear more than one shot, this time would be actually better you start shooting them at the head once and for all. Keep in mind that you are shooting from afar, and bullets don't teleport themselves from your gun barrel to that zombie's brains. Bullets take their time, wind does its job and that "concentration" bar at the bottom of the screen means something too, so please don't lose your nerves and start shooting as if you were armed with a gatling gun, because it isn't the case.
Graphics aren't to write home about, but the combination of realistic landscapes and drawn civilians and zombies is nice. Gameplay is intense since the starting training, and there are enough items in the store and enough missions to fulfill that it will keep you entertained for a long while. In-app purchases may seem quite expensive, but it's a freemium game anyway, perfect for the toughest among you.
Tags: fantasma francotirador zombie , fantasma francotirador zombie apk , juegos gratis francotiradores de zombies , cecchino fantasma , gespenst heckenschütze zombies , fantasma francotirador apk , fantasma francotirador , francotirador fantasma , fantasma zombie sniper
by Peter , Appszoom
Aug 29, 2012
A shocking encounter between Defense and FPS
Attack the zombies to save the civilians!!!
★ This is a premium game of the highest quality that is optimized for iPhone with the following features:
1)Provides high quality graphics as it was produced in full HD.
2) It was honored with the Global App Award in recognition of its game quality.
3) The high quality visual and sound effects will give you a sense of realism during each blow and attack.
4) The diverse and unique zombies will keep you tense and on the edge of your seats.
5) With the controls optimized for smartphones, the feeling of enthrallment is right at your fingertips.
6) There is never a dull moment thanks to the strategic level configuration, and you will feel an incredible excitement as you attack your enemies.
7) It reflects the wind direction, bullet speed and ballistics, giving you a sense of realism.
8) This game has depth with the growth and equipment systems, etc.
* This game is introduced as a winner of the Global App Award and featured APP.
1) jack*** : Finding this kind of high-quality game always gives me a thrill.
2) pagk*** : Sniping zombies? Super cool! This reminds me of Dawn of The Dead.
3) nola*** : A frightening boss that never dies by sniping! It is clever that the game make us use the hidden claymore mine.
4) afdo*** : It is surprising that this game provides better control interface and realistic shooting sense than games for desktop computer
5) fefe*** : At first I thought this was a simple game that just touches screen all the time. But it is far more than that. Strategic factors all over the game excite me!
★ Opinions from beta testers and power bloggers.
1) 9181 : my hands got sweaty after completing a stage.
2) 8347 : this game is just perfect. Not too hard, not too easy. Maybe a little bit difficult. But without this difficulty, it won't be exciting.
3) 1033 : Spectacular effects! Am I a wacko? I felt catharsis all the time I was sniping zombies.
4) 0025 : A perfect balance of a scope, secondary weapons, and mission