Infinity Pong Free
by: Ben Pieper • 4
Want more features? Check out Infinity Pong Pro!
Introducing Infinity Pong, the most thrilling rendition of ping pong every created! In Infinity Pong the ball never stops moving; this ensures non stop action.
Rather than stopping when it reaches one of the goals, the ball will warp to the other side. This means that you have to watch both sides of your paddle so that you do not score on yourself.
New for version 1.1:
• Completely revamped physics, with spin!
• Player vs AI
• Player vs Player - works great on tablets!
• 4 difficulty levels
• Particle effects
• Sound effects
The Pro version have several additional features, including:
• Powerups - use powerups to boost your paddle or harm your opponent's paddle
• Streak tracking - keeps track of win streaks for each difficulty level and game mode, so that you can compare with friends
• No extra wait time before games
Created by Ben Pieper and Daniel Albers
Made with libgdx
Font: Linesquare Rounded Extended by nrkn
Music: Building Blocks by Thunder Fox on SoundCloud
FM7 Pong 0.1.2 - SML by seeminglee on SoundCloud
Move Button by Van_der_Waal on SoundCloud
SFX: voltage.wav by casperspek on freesound.org
level up.wav by Cabeeno Rossley on freesound.org
Effects-Sweeps-014.wav by D W on freesound.org