by: Four Queue Games • 128
KillDroid is a two dimensional space based combat game. The player controls a space craft and battles one on one with an enemy craft. Each space craft is equipped with an automatic firing photon cannon. Game play is constrained to a rectangle shaped arena that also contains several moving asteroids.
There's two game modes: Human vs Droid and Droid vs Droid (Pro Version)
The game has three different types: Space Ball, Star Breaker and Keep Away. The main goal in each type is to capture a star and achieve an objective. To capture a star, simply fly through it.
Space Ball is a mode in which the goal is to capture a star and take it your base. Your base is the same color as your ship and slowly rotates around the game arena. When you deliver the star to your base, it will explode and you will score seven points. Whenever you kill an enemy ship, you will score three points.
Star Breaker is a mode in which the goal is to capture and hold a star for five seconds. After five seconds, the star will explode and you will score three points. There are three shooting stars traveling around the game arena. You may only capture one star at a time. Whenever you kill an enemy ship, you will score one point.
Keep Away is a mode in which the goal is to capture and hold a star for a set amount of time. Killing an enemy ship will not reward you with any points.
Beacons appear on the edge of the screen and show you the location of different objects in the game.
- A green beacon displays the location of a star.
- A red beacon displays the location of an enemy ship.
- A blue beacon displays the location of your base.
- The General settings allow you to set the difficulty level, select a specific asteroid set, select a specific ship color and whether sound effects are on or off. The Lite version only contains one asteroid set and the setting is ignored.
- The Buttons settings allow you to set the location, size and spacing of the control buttons.
- The Scores settings allow you to set the number of points or seconds it takes to win at a particular game type.
Please rate the game in the market.
Copyright 2011 Four Queue
All Rights Reserved
Tags: gravity miner , killdroid , killdroid qr