by: Illusion Labs • 2.5K
Labyrinth Lite uses your device's accelerometer to tilt the board in an attempt to avoid the ball falling in any of the strategically placed holes. It's quite addictive but lacks more options to be something really spectacular. For example, more materials to choose from, gravity options, different kinds of holes and all that comes to mind. Anyway, gameplay is awesome.
This is the complete version of Laberynth so there are hundreds of levels. There’s also included an ID to download a level maker and design your own fiendish creations. Levels are easily created (just holes and walls, what else you need?) and uploaded, so they can be shared with the Labyrinth community.
May be Laberynth is not a phenomenon as Angry Birds or whatever, but it’s worth a try. Just keep in mind that it runs better with Android 2.2
Tags: labyrinth , labyrinth 2.2 , marble rolling game , games graphics , baixar labyrinth , labyrinth full gratis , labyrinth für 2.2 , labyrinth full v.1.4.4 , wooden labyrinth
by Peter , Appszoom
May 23, 2011
Labyrinth is the classic game where you control a steel ball by tilting a wooden labyrinth. The game has over 1000 levels created by the community and you can easily create more levels of your own.
- Download new levels directly from within the game.
- 1000+ (yes one thousand) levels.
- 60 FPS (Where supported)
- Optional 3d-walls, changing perspective when tilting phone.
- Physics simulation when falling into holes. Makes it possible to slide on a hole edge without falling.
- A carpenter level with calibration.
- Autosaving of completed levels.
- Easy starting levels for newbie players.
- Tactile feedback.
- Many more...