by: Illusion Labs • 2.5K
Labyrinth Lite uses your device's accelerometer to tilt the board in an attempt to avoid the ball falling in any of the strategically placed holes. It's quite addictive but lacks more options to be something really spectacular. For example, more materials to choose from, gravity options, different kinds of holes and all that comes to mind.
This is the free version of Laberynth so there are just ten levels. You couldn't get enough of it. There’s included an ID to download a level maker and up to ten levels can be saved. Own levels are easily created (just holes and walls, what else you need?) but besides that, there's nothing else.
May be Laberynth is not a phenomenon as Angry Birds or whatever, but it’s worth a try. If you really need hundreds of levels, check the paid version. Both free and paid version run better with Android 2.2
Tags: labyrinth , labyrinth 2.2 , games graphics , marble rolling game , labyrinth full gratis , labyrinth für 2.2 , baixar labyrinth , лабиринт для андроид бесплатно , wooden labyrinth
by Manu , Appszoom
May 23, 2011
Labyrinth is the classic game where you control a steel ball by tilting a wooden labyrinth. The game has over 1000 levels created by the community and you can easily create more levels of your own.
- Download new levels directly from within the game.
- 1000+ (yes one thousand) levels.
- 60 FPS (Where supported)
- Optional 3d-walls, changing perspective when tilting phone.
- Physics simulation when falling into holes. Makes it possible to slide on a hole edge without falling.
- A carpenter level with calibration.
- Autosaving of completed levels.
- Easy starting levels for newbie players.
- Tactile feedback.
- Many more...