by: Djinnworks GmbH • 6.5K
Line Birds is a curious arcade game where a bird flies through a world of danger and it's your job to make sure it survives and help him use its abilities to progress.
The controls are fairly simple: touch on the right side and hold to flap your wings. To activate a special ability, you need to collect 3 pieces of bird seed and touch the left side, instead. Avoid the obstacles like walls and get the bird as far as possible by collecting bird seeds and unlocking five new birds.
There are three game modes that changes the difficulty and makes it more challenging for you. Besides, if you wish to unlock more birds and abilities as well of an online and offline score system, try out the premium version. Djinnworks e.U. is the developer of Line Birds (Free) and the paid version also available in the market. A fun game with a challenging gameplay... be sure of watching out your finger, because it might hurt after playing.
Tags: line birds , line jumper , stick man line birds , line birds online , line , line bird apk , bird games , line bird games code , line birds скачать
by Ana , Appszoom
Oct 05, 2012
Line Birds, The Original Bird Flying game as played by millions of people worldwide! See what the buzz is about in this original version, available for more than 2 years already!
Guide these cute birds through a world full of danger. Unlock new birds as you progress through the game. Each bird has its own special ability from getting invisible or using time warp to a powerful explosion ability.
• From the makers of various top hits like Stickman Downhill, Stick Stunt Biker, Stickman Cliff Diving, Stickman Base Jumper, Rope'n'Fly and more...
• More than 10 million Line Birds players can't be wrong
• Recent #1 most downloaded games
• 5 different beautiful designed birds to unlock
• Special abilities for each bird
• Simple one touch control gameplay
• Three game modes from easy to hard
• Various achievements to unlock
• Online and Offline leaderboard and highscore system
Feel free to post your ideas, we will try to implement them as soon as possible.
Thank you very much for all your support in our games! We would love to hear your suggestions!