by: Robert Broglia • 2.3K
If you were a fan Sega consoles in your childhood, you can't miss the chance Roberto Broglia, the developer of MD.emu, is giving you. This is a great emulator that lets you play Sega Master System II, Mega Drive and Sega CD games. There is nothing missing here; combatibility with different ROM formats, cheat files in .pat format, touch controls, plus it supports controllers via USB and Bluetooth. This is an amazing dose of yesteryear that'll let you relive those classic Sega moments.
Its ease of use, good compatibility with different ROMs, the option of connecting external controllers, and the extras (tricks, gun support, different touch control options, etc.) are some of its strong points.
It needs to improve its compatibility and fix some faults with Sega CD games.
Tags: 1.4.8 apk , apk , 1.4.8 , 1.4.3 apk , 1.4.3 , apk 1.4.8 , md emu , 1.4.12 apk , picodrive with keyboard
by Manu , Appszoom
Jul 07, 2015
Advanced open-source Sega Genesis/Mega Drive, Sega CD, and Master System/Mark III emulator based on portions of Genesis Plus/Gens/Picodrive/Mednafen, designed and tested on the original Droid/Milestone, Xoom, Galaxy S2, Nexus 4, Nexus 7, NVidia Shield, Xperia Tablet Z, and Xperia Play, but works on virtually any device with similar or better specs. Sega CD support is currently considered beta, please do not report game-specific issues with it yet.
* Very accurate sound emulation with high quality re-sampling
* SVP chip support for Virtua Racing (needs a fast device)
* CD emulation via loading CUE or TOC+BIN files (requires USA/Japan/Europe BIOS)
* CUE files support external audio tracks in Ogg Vorbis & Wav (PCM, ADPCM, etc) formats
* 6-button controller and 4-player multitap support
* Gun support (Menacer and Justifier)
* Cheat code support using .pat file format (same as Kega Fusion, Gens, Genesis Plus GX, etc.)
* Backup memory and save state support, auto-save and ten manual slots for save states.
* Supports ROM-based games in .bin, .smd, .gen, and .sms formats, optionally in ZIP, RAR, or 7Z files
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls
* HID Bluetooth/USB gamepad & keyboard support compatible with any input device recognized by the OS (MOGA Pro, etc.), Wii controllers also supported if running Android 4.1 or lower, all devices support custom key profiles
* Works in any orientation
No ROMs are included with this app and must be supplied by the user. A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de. Transfer games anywhere to your internal storage/SD card and browse to them from within the app (default SD card directory is /mnt/sdcard).
Follow me on Twitter for updates about my apps:
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info & apps, ports for other platforms, and GPL source code. Please report any crashes or device-specific problems via email (include your device name and OS version) so future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible.