by: Noodlecake Studios Inc • 381
These white miners never have enough ingots on their box, so they'll keep digging deep to find silver and gold. They need your help to achieve it though. Your fingers will be their tunneling machine.
Swipe to dig tunnels they can use to get to the silver and gold deposits. Watch out though: you must make tunnels in such a way they can mine the deposit enough to clear it (of course the final score depends on how many deposit you dug and how much you dug them).
Since level keeps scrolling down automatically, you must be fast not to leave any deposit untouched behind. Lot of obstacles like rock deposits will show up gradually. Manage your miner team smartly using all the goodies and items available and pay attention to the animated tutorials that will show innovative digging techniques.
Micro Miners features 3 maps and 40 levels, lots of collectible items to improve your digging. What's more, it comes with bonus levels, power-ups, leaderboards. All that you need to have a blast
In addition, its retro-inspired pixelated graphics make it look awesome. Recommended game.
by Emmanuel , Appszoom
Dec 04, 2013
Use your finger as a pickaxe, dig tunnels and guide the Micro Miners to the Gold, Silver and Coal deposits. Where's my lemmings?
Microminers is an arcade-puzzler which revolves around the control of a vast horde of tiny miners. The screen is constantly scrolling downward, and it’s your job to collect all the available deposits of gold, silver, and coal that you see. Any missed resource represents a strike, and the level is considered failed if you miss three chances to collect. Further adding to the chaos is the fact that any miner left behind is lost indefinitely to the black nothingness beyond the screen.
Listed in Best Games Of The Year 2012 on Toucharcade.com and Touchgen.com
- Toucharcade.com 4.5/5 : "There is so much to love about Micro Miners"
- AppsZoom 8.3/10: "All you need to have a blast"
- Touchgen.com 4.5/5 : "Micro Miners is one of the biggest surprises of the year that came out of nowhere. Unique intensely satisfying gameplay paired with a cool presentation..."
- Pocketgamer.co.uk 9/10 Gold award "It's fun, and perhaps more importantly, it's unique."
- Tuaw.com "Game of the day"
- Gametrailers.com "App of the day"
- 3 maps, 40 levels.
- 40 collectable items to improve your miners team.
- 21 animated tutorials/demo
- Bonus levels, Powers ups, and Score bonuses.
- Unique gameplay.
- Original soundtrack by Jon Baken (the half of Georges & Jonathan).
- 5 leaderboards.
- Goodies, surprises.