No Way But Down - Ad Free
by: gadlor • 5
No Way But Down is a roguelike RPG in the style of ADOM, Rogue (duh...), NetHack, Castle of the Winds...and a few other personal favorites.
Control mappings are similar to ADOM and NetHack - to see an in-game listing of controls, hit the ? button.
If you like No Way But Down (or hate it for that matter), please rate it and add a comment with your rating. For more complicated suggestions, please shoot me an e-mail - I can't respond to Market comments. Additionally, feel free if anything is confusing - or doesn't work correctly - to e-mail me. Or leave a comment on the forum on my wobsite.
Note that this is the paid, ad-free version. If you hate ads and like me, then this is probably the one you should download. There's no other difference between the two versions.
Version 0.3.2 - 4/4/2014
* Added colors to most screens.
* Can use various sort orders in inventory screens.
* Use button is fixed - occasionally, when scrolling, you'd use the wrong item. Bummer.
* New monster types.
Version 0.3.1 - 9/22/2013
* Global highscores added - http://letsbeard.com/viewscore.php
* Walk command added
* Various bugs fixed - one sneaky player found a way to cheat death
* Add ability to examine items in inventory for further details
* New items
Version 0.3.0 - 12/8/2012
* Initial ad-free, for-pay edition.
* Bigger and betterer maps.
* The manual has been updated!
* Map creation is faster and more robust.
* New items.
* Many monsters on the screen will now run reasonably on most devices.
* UI will now appropriately scale to the size of your screen, no matter what font size you select. It will look a LOT better on tablets, though the initial font size might not be great. I'd like to set up some settings to save those sort of preferences but it's not done yet.
* Prep work for tile support (not done but now within reach).
* Feel free to visit the newly created forum to harangue me about changes, suggestions, or bugs: http://letsbeard.com/phpBB3/