by: EGSTUDIO • 16.7K
Defense games may be the most worn out genre in recent times, and even then, every week new games are released on market. Fortunately, some of them are pretty decent, and although they won't remake the genre or bring significant new features to it, they are worthy of a go, most likely if you are already a fan of tactics or defense games.
Nova Defense relies on over average graphics, remarkable animations and a solid number of towers and enemies, beautifully designed. There could be more of everything, of course, but that's how it is and we'll have to live with it. The futuristic theme isn't groundbreaking, but might well be a relief from the more classical fantasy worldofwarcraftism we are used to.
Therefore, a quite good defense game. If it had been released two years ago, it would have been a blockbuster.
Tags: nova defence tips , nova defence , nova defense walkthrough , nova defense free , chapter 13 nova defence strategy , nova defense level 13 , nova defence chapter 13 , nova defence chapter 14 , nova defense chapter 13
by Peter , Appszoom
Oct 14, 2013
Save mankind against the alien hordes in this ground-breaking new experience in tower defense!
Get ready to repel their invasion using a vast arsenal of towers and fire-powers at your command!
Perfect your genius defensive strategies with different tower upgrades and specializations!
Fight on the colony planets, from deserts to jungles. Rain fires upon your enemies, summon reinforcements, command your troops, and assemble the elite forces and face the apocalypse.
• Intense defensive battlefields with tons of levels in a 20+ hour campaign!
• Command your heroes and see them engage in battles!
• Over 30 power abilities, 20 specialized tower upgrades to customize your strategy!
• Over 50 different enemies, from beast to cyborg each with their own skills!
• Epic boss fights never seen on a defense game!
• Challenge your tactical skills with over 50 achievements
• Endless replayability with the extra game modes.