by: Adzert Corp • 1.7K
Sparks is a game with an excellent design and a very traditional tetris-like gameplay.
Match sparks of the same color to clear the board as fast as possible, using the different sides of the board to move and pressing the bottom part to make the spark drop quickly.
Choose between challenging and relaxed depending on your current mood. Level up and obtain new power-ups and tips as you keep on advancing. The game isn't original but completely captivating and strangely addictive even though its simplicity.
Of course, we'd like more features and new gameplays, but the truth is that Sparks is a pretty decent game as it is.
PlayScape is the creator of Sparks with 24 levels (we hope more are coming soon). A modernized tetris with amazing graphics and usable controls.
by Anna , Appszoom
Feb 13, 2014
It was a dark night in the kingdom, and only the moonlight was shining… it's time to lighten up the sky with some Sparks!
Do you want to witness a massive chain reaction of sparkling colorful lights? Match 3 tiles with identical colors to make them pop & disappear! The more matches you make – the longer & sparkly chain reaction you will create… and higher scores you will get!
AND, if you are looking for extra action, get to the higher levels of the game, where you’ll find action-packed challenges such as narrower fields, lower lines, cool tiles groups' shapes, and many more.
So, pop them all away AND remember to stay below the upper line, or else…
How to play:
• Tap on the screen to move the cluster right or left. Tap on the bottom of the screen to make the cluster fall faster.
• Tap the Rotate button to change the falling tiles group angle
• Match 3 tiles or more with identical colors to make them pop & disappear.
• 24 colorful levels
• 2 game modes: Challenging & Relaxed
• Cool missions, awarding you with additional coins
• Amazing power-ups
• Speed chain system to receive higher scores
• Look for large sets of matching color for high value matches
This game was designed by and created in cooperation with Arkadium Inc. http://www.arkadium.com/