Ultimate Panic Flight
by: DeValley Studio • 3.9K
Panic Flight can perfectly be one of those games accurately designed to balance time wasting, easiness and fun. Its premises are so easy - tap anywhere on the screen where you want to fly to and let physics do their job- that there's a high percentage of being bound to play it over and over again till you unlock every mission available.
By the way, there are some planes awaiting to be bought, coins hovering to be picked up and a few power ups. Dodge the rough clouds, get worried about how much fuel is left and try to arrive to your destiny the faster the better. Everything wrapped up with colorful and well designed graphics and animations. If we have to seek for flaws we'll have a hard time. Maybe more game modes could be added, such as an acrobatic mode or races; and your flight assistant Eve might have more prominence, not to mention a voice.
You can purchase the PF Booster Pack to get instantly 300 in-game notes, enough to unlock nearly every plane and mission if not all them all. Meanwhile, it's free to install, easy to learn and high-flown fun. Recommended to anyone.
Tags: panic flight , love test calculator ama , panic flight perfect flight medal , panic flight how to get medals , panic quetis , how to get perfect flight in panic flight , in panic flight the game how do you get a gold medal , panic fligh , flight panic game how to get perfect flight medals
by Peter , Appszoom
Apr 10, 2012
Panic Flight is fun, addictive and of high aerobatics: surfing the clouds, skyjackers or meeting with UFOs are among the challenges of this endless flying game.
- 3 game modes (academy, missions and endless flight)
- 11 planes to unlock
- 47 equipments to improve piloting
- 7 embedded power ups by plane (autopilot, shield, shock wave, turbo, …)
- 32 trips to discover
- 98 quests to complete
- 17 portraits to define your avatar
- mini-missions to achieve during flight
- Statistics on progression
- Score tables
- Comparison of scores by plane, between friends and with all players
- Post success on Facebook and Twitter
- Possibility to see and overtake your friends during the race in infinite flight mode
- 6 languages supported: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish and Portuguese
- 2 virtual currencies: Aerocoins and Flightcredits
- Rewards: money, missions, airplanes, cups, medals
- Weekly rewards all week
- Progression backup via Facebook in case of device change or game uninstallation
Ultimate Panic Flight is a free arcade game that you controll with the thumb. Of a simple control, it nevertheless requires to show dexterity to master the loops and turns to 180°. A game mode: academy allows to master the control of the plane and its subtleties.
This game will take you on an endless adventure with its game mode: infinite flight, as pilot of the AMA Airlines.
In the game mode: missions, make 32 trips around the world. Collect Aerocoins on the way to build a fleet of 11 aircrafts, and upgrade them to pilot at your convenience.
But watch out for hijackers, UFOs, tornadoes, lightning, cyclones and dark clouds that seem alive!
Watch your fuel gauge, pick up the bonuses to hold your destination and if you're about to breakdown, refuel yourself in flight to land safely at your destination city.
Ultimate Panic Flight is also a competition: demonstrate to your friends and the rest of the world your pilot abilities on each of the 32 proposed journeys or in infinite flight where you will be able to see and overtake your friends by logging in to Facebook. Rankings, score tables and statistics will allow you to assert your capabilities as a pilot for all.
Whenever you get better, either by collecting more coins and medals during a mission or by finishing them faster through improving your aircraft, you'll increase your overall score and earn rewards.
Collect gold cups and medals or the famous cloud medal in perfect flying!
Plus you can post your successes on Facebook and Twitter directly in the game.
Also win Aerocoins and Flightcredits, the 2 coins of the game, at each new record or by playing regularly you will benefit from daily and weekend bonuses. These gains will allow you to get more and more aircrafts, acquire better equipment for them and unlock more missions.
Not to mention the quests that offer even more fun, game possibilities and rewards.
Eva, our charming flight attendant, wishes you a pleasant flight and invites you to visit the Facebook and Twitter pages of Panic Flight to follow the next news about the game.
Here are what our players think about it :
- Brad Overmyer : « Great graphics »
- Gabe Elwell : « So many planes and missions to do that I think it's AWESOME »
- Michael Santillanes : « Best game ever. I absolutely love this game, so addictive. »
- Holly Boxall : « this game is brilliant. It's addictive, fun and worth trying. »
- Brian Hanvy : « Excellent Simply love this game fun fun fun »
- A Google User : « it's really fun and well designed overall. I didnt know airplanes would be able to look this cute. »
- Duizabo Frederic : « Congratulations for design and playability. A must to have... »
DON'T HESITATE, HELP US IMPROVE THE GAME BY SENDING US YOUR REMARKS AND SUGGESTIONS AT SUPPORT@DEVALLEY-STUDIO.COM
Official website: http://www.devalley-studio.com