[World War 2] Medal of Gunner
by: PICTOSOFT Inc • 23.2K
Medal of Gunner is set in the WW2 and lets you play the role of a gunner aboard a bomber.
3D graphics are just fine, suited to run smoothly on low-end devices. They aren't the crème de la crème, but work as they should, though they can feel inappropriate for your brand new Galaxy or One. Likewise, animations aren't to write home about, but there are some nice touches as the second camera tailing enemies nosediving. Perhaps, our deepest regret is for the lacking of friendly fire, which would have added a thrilling element to the game. A storyline or some "real" scenarios would have been great, too.
In the end, this is one of those games we dreamed of when we were children and sat on dad's armchair and shouted ra-ta-ta-ta after watching to Star Wars or Battle of England.
Tags: medal of gunner , joray redhorse
by Peter , Appszoom
Jun 19, 2013
The perfect combination of the FPS and flying simulation game, New Medal of Gunner is back with more great features and contents and more addictive!
Medal of Gunner is the first person shooter for the antiaircraft battle in 2nd world war. Help the B-17 shoot down the enemy fighters and complete crucial missions!
Experience the authentic action shooter with the real screen supported by full 3D, the great sound effect with strong hitting that equals the reality and the perfect control feeling specialized in iOS environment!
Console quality visuals & unique controls
- FPS playing based on full 3D graphic & CG effect
- Hitting with a strong sound effect
- Thrilling control by tilting
Addictive game play
- Shooting for the fighters attacking in every route
- Fast move among the 8 gunner sight
- Protect the whole formation of the B-17 bombers with players
- 3 difficulties: normal, hard, and extreme – different speed, weapon power of the fighter
- Game play bonus item: shoot down the fighter with items to get bonuses
Unique target objects
- Fighters: 8 fighters with the different flying and attack power
- BF-109, FW-190, TA-152, ME-262, X normal/boss types
- 7 formations of fighters composed of 1 to 3 planes per fighter
- 2 weapons and 2 aggression tactics per plane – Boss monster flying object
Keep up with the latest Pictosoft for updates, events, and more!