Chess - Play & Learn
by: Chess.com • 152.7K
If you've always felt an attraction to the noble game of chess but have never quite dominated it when it comes to strategy, here is the perfect opportunity to learn in the form of an app. Aside from playing this classic game, you'll also have the opportunity to view tips and learn how to master the strategy behind it—essential if you want to win and not just participate.
We like this game because aside from letting you play games out on a board, it provides you with hints and tips to help you tactically. It's a massive help when it comes to actually playing a real opponent, equipping you with the tools you might need to win. The app has a simple design, but lots of game modes such as invite a friend, play against the computer, or search for players online. If you every get a bit nervous and need to go back to the classroom, you can do by going to the free, interactive tutorials.
If you want to access a wider range of options, you'll need to register. Playing online, for example, requires that you activate an account.
Tags: apk , learn play chess , play chess , zoom , chess game learn , learn chess , chess , rechercher , learn
Jul 24, 2015
Play chess with millions of players around the world! Enjoy free unlimited games and improve your chess rating with 50,000+ tactics puzzles, interactive lessons and videos, and a powerful computer opponent. Unlock your inner chess master today!
- Challenge your friends and chat with opponents
- Play real-time blitz or daily correspondence chess
- Solve more than 50,000 puzzles
- Adjusts to your skill level to help you improve
- Thousands of videos and interactive lessons from top Grandmasters
- Interactive tutorials with helpful tips and highlights
- Adjust the computer's strength
- Analyze your game to learn what went wrong
… AND MORE
- Daily articles by top authors and coaches like IM Jeremy Silman
- Opening explorer helps you learn and play the right openings
- Make friends & send messages
- 20+ gorgeous themes for boards, pieces, and backgrounds
- Detailed performance stats and ratings
- Active community forum
Chess.com is built by chess players and enthusiasts who really love chess!