Chinese Chess V+
by: ZingMagic Limited • 428
ZingMagic's critically acclaimed Chinese Chess application is a fun, stimulating and interesting alternative to western Chess.
Just like western Chess, the aim of the game is to capture your opponent's King. You have seven pieces at your disposal, each with their own rules of movement. The board includes diagonal lines as well as horizontal ones, and pieces move along lines stopping where they intersect. The blank area in the middle of the board represents the Yellow River that divides north and south China. The major pieces in Chinese Chess come into play much quicker, allowing for a faster and less drawn out game.
ZingMagic’s critically acclaimed Chinese Chess application supports over 10 levels of play allowing you to play moves or games against the clock or relax and play at your own pace. Whatever level of Chinese Chess you choose, you can be sure that ZingMagic’s Chinese Chess will give you a fun, stimulating and challenging game.
Please note this game is ad-funded. We generate income to pay for the support and development of the game from advertising. The advertising and social media services use anonymous device identifiers and cookies. By downloading and continuing to use this game you consent to this information being collected and shared with our advertising and social media partners.
* Top free Chinese Chess game.
* Play against the computer or another human player on the same device.
* Over 10 levels of play to suit your mood.
* Award winning artificial intelligence engine from acknowledged Chinese Chess experts.
* Support for alternate boards and pieces.
* Chinese and Western piece sets.
* Full undo and redo of moves.
* Show last move.
* Show legal moves.
* Show threatened pieces.
* Ability to display piece names to help beginners.
* Chinese Chess is just one of our large collection of best of breed free classic board, card and puzzle games available for a wide range of platforms.
Tags: chinese chess , ajedrez chino , 免費中國象棋遊戲 , how to play chinese chess expert , mejor ajedrez chino oara andoid , 國際象棋 安全區域 , 免費中國象棋 , 象棋免費 , chinese chess pro v
by عبد الله المالكي
Oct 01, 2015 | "Poor"
You can't even chase the same piece back and forth in Chinese chess WTF is this... Look like some Star Wars bs in the name of Chinese chess