by: mamarosoft • 3
Reversi is a two-player strategy game played on a 8x8 board, which allows the placement of up to 64 pieces.
Pieces are black on one side, and white on the other side, with each color belonging to one player. Black must place a piece with the black side up on the board, in such a position that there exists at least one straight (horizontal, vertical, or diagonal) occupied line between the new piece and another black piece, with one or more contiguous white pieces between them. The same rules apply to white with the colors reversed.
The goal is simple: the player who has the most pieces at the end of the game wins.
This version of Reversi has the following features:
- One player (against Android) mode.
- Two player hot-seat mode.
- 4 different difficulty levels.
- Nice, pre-rendered graphics.
- In-Game music (optional).
- Sound effects (optional).
- Show available movements (optional).
We hope you enjoy this version of Reversi. If you find any problem, don't hesitate to contact us.