by: skunktrading • 4
Shapetopia & Block Madness is a block matching game of physics for those who still love to play around swapping and tapping on color blocks.
But if you thought this was pretty traditional. you're wrong: the gameplay is different as the blocks are not static rows and columns, they're placed differently.
The app presents 3 difficulty levels: easy, medium and hard. In the first one you need to select 3 blocks of the same shape, in the second you need to choose 3 blocks of the same color and in the hard one three that are of the same color and shape. Remember that the blocks must be touching each other, otherwise it's not correct.
The gameplay is easy: drag your finger over the blocks you want to select and continue doing so until the time is over.
skunktrading is the developer of these fun games which pretend to revolutionize and offer something different to the typical puzzle block app. Play for a long time and discover all the fun power-ups that will make the game more fun.
by Anna , Appszoom
Oct 17, 2013
Shapetopia is a block matching game with physics. The blocks are different shapes and different colors. The position of the blocks is completely dynamic instead of staying in boring static rows and columns. Compete against your friends and climb the online leaderboards.
This game is a sequel to Block Madness
3 different ways to play:
- Easy : Select 3 or more blocks of the same shape but any color.
- Intermediate : Select 3 or more blocks of the same color but any shape.
- Hard : Select 3 or more blocks of the same color and shape.
How to play:
- You select blocks by dragging your finger over each block.
- After each block is selected, you can move your finger in any direction to select more matching blocks provided that you:
-- do not touch a block that doesn't match
-- do not touch a block that was previously selected
-- do not move your finger out of the playing area
- You can drag your finger across the background as may times as required to select more blocks.
- As soon as you lift your finger off the screen, the set of selected blocks is removed from the screen and the same number of new blocks are added to the top of the playing area.
- You can rotate the playing area by flicking the border or tilting the device left or right at any time during the game to shuffle the blocks on the playing area.
- You can bump the playing area by shaking the device at any time to nudge the blocks.
Special blocks appear randomly during play:
- Flashing wildcard blocks match any colour.
- Bombs remove all adjacent blocks when detonated.
- Multiplier blocks increase your score and bonus time when included in a move. Multipliers accumulate when more than one is selected in a single move.
- Jewels score huge bonus scores when 3 or more are selected in a single move.
The game ends when the time runs out.
You score points and earn bonus time after each move. The score earned and the amount of bonus time added depends on the number of blocks selected in a single move. You should always try to select the maximum number of blocks possible in every move to get the highest score.
- Realistic physics simulation.
- Supports all Android devices running 2.3 or later.
- Requires a device with a touchscreen with 480 or larger screen width.
- The game is free but requires an active network connection in order to display ads.
The development and support of this free game is funded entirely by advertising. We have attempted to make the display of banner ads as unobtrusive as possible so they do not interfere with the game play.
- INTERNET: Ad support.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Detect when a user is online or when the user's connection has been lost.
Visit our website for detailed help and instructions.
We hope you really enjoy playing Shapetopia!