Surround & conquer: DUOZ lite
by: 9Spikes • 4
DUOZ Lite is a puzzle strategy game similar to Reversi.
First of all, you should choose the type of opponent: real or computer-based. After that, you'll be able to change
The game is played by two users and they need to place two-colored pieces on the board, trying to always have neighbor free cells, otherwise they won't be useful. The main objective is to achieve the highest score, which is obtained by counting your color elements presented on the board, that is, the ones that have free surrounding cells.
9SPIKES.COM is the developer of DUOZ Lite, a game which is pretty challenging and addictive. With just a simple board, you can spend hours proving your strategy skills.
A good design and responsive controls.
by Anna , Appszoom
Nov 19, 2013
DUOZ is a board strategy game, like chess, checkers, Reversi, or Go/Baduk. You will enjoy a full set of strategic techniques and crafty tactical combinations.
The game rules are very simple:
• Start the game and pay attention to the color of the scoreboard with your name.
• Choose a two-colored piece in the set next to the board and then point a free cell on the board, where it should be placed.
• Each piece contains colored elements of both players. Scoreboards reflect numbers of player's colored elements on the board. Players make their moves in turn. Total number of moves is limited.
• You should place pieces so that your colored elements surround the colored elements of the opponent. Surrounded colored elements will be marked with orange circles and excluded from the count. The player with the highest score wins.
The idea of the game is to adapt to the duality of each move. Your main challenge is to break a balance in your favor.
• Addictive board strategy game
• Simple rules
• Playing vs. computer or other human