Tic Tac Toe Free
by: Old School • 2.8K
Save paper, pencils and your time – play Tic Tac Toe on your Android device.
Tic Tac Toe Free app is a modern version of old school game every kid used to play when he was younger. Tic Tac Toe is incredibly simple, fun and addictive game for 1 or 2 players. You can play player against Android or play with your friends or relatives. One player plays X and the other O, taking turns marking the spaces in a 3×3 grid. The player who succeeds in placing three respective marks in a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal row wins the game. In next game the winner of the previous game is the one who starts the game. If no one wins, it’s a draw.
Kids and people of all ages love playing Tic Tac Toe app! Try it for yourself and you will love it!
Tic Tac Toe Free app offers:
- single and two player mode – play against Android or against another human
- 4 different levels in single player mode; easy, medium, hard, expert
- game statistics
- simple design that looks great on all android devices and display sizes, including tablets
- small size, less than 1MB, we don’t want to waste memory on your device like other developers do!
- new game starts automatically after the previous one ends for more fun and faster playing
- ultrafast response times of Android player
- hours of fun for you, your kids, friends and relatives
- perfect for wasting time while on the way to school or work
- takes less than 1min to finish the game so perfect game for those who do not have much free time
- kids love it and keeps them occupied for hours!
Tic-Tac-Toe originates back to ancient Egypt and is one of the oldest games known to men. Tic Tac Toe can be also called Tic-tac-toe, TicTacToe, TTT, noughts and crosses, X's and O's and X and 0 or:
- Tick-tack-toe, tic-tac-toe, tick-tat-toe, or tit-tat-toe (USA, Canada)
- Noughts and crosses or Naughts and crosses (Great Britain, Republic of Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa)
- Exy-Ozys, Xsie-Osies (verbal name only) (Northern Ireland)
- Xs and Os (Egypt, Republic of Ireland, Canada, Scotland, Zimbabwe)
- X and O (India)
- O-X (Mauritius)